Families Feeling Safe, Starfish House 3 North Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 4AT
Company number: 08866223 Our website address is: https://familiesfeelingsafe.co.uk
Out telephone number is: 01438 728653
Our commitment to your privacy
Families Feeling Safe is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients. This privacy notice is intended to inform you how we gather, define and use your information. This policy applies to all information provided by you or collected by us on our website. We will process your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection law and in accordance with this policy.
Information you give to us (e.g. on contact forms, mailing list sign ups or when booking a course)
* Contact details – such as your name, address, email address, phone number.
* Information required for the training courses, workshops or programmes we operate such as geographical area you work or live in, age, gender, and information about your family if relevant to that service.
* Any updates to the information you provide to us – and thanks for keeping us updated.
This is essential information for us to provide the best service we can to you. If you ask us to delete it, it’s possible we may no longer be able to provide our services to you.
Information we collect automatically when you visit our Website
* Technical information – such as your IP addresses, domain names, the country you’re visiting from, files requested, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
* Information on your visit – such as the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We keep this information anonymous as much as possible to protect your privacy.
How we use your personal information
Families Feeling Safe collects and uses your personal data because it is necessary:
* To enable us to communicate with you about events and services you have registered for;
* To provide you with information about other services that we offer;
* To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of the personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. To receive a copy contact us via the contacts page on the website.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third parties, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
How long we store your data for
We store personal information for as long as you use the services we provide and then as required to comply with applicable laws.
Your choices and rights
At any time:
* You can choose not to provide us with personal data. If you choose to do this, you can continue to visit our website and browse its content, but we won’t be able to provide you with services, even if you have already paid for them.
* You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you turn off cookies, you can continue to visit our website and browse its content, but our online services might be less effective.
* You can choose for us not to use your personal information for sending you mailouts. We will request your consent to do this, but you can choose to provide or refuse your consent. If you have given your consent and want to retract it later, then you can either unsubscribe to the communications or opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us by email at email@example.com at any time, to request that we:
* Update any personal information which is out of date or incorrect;
* Delete any personal information which we are holding about you;
* Restrict the way that we process your personal information;
* Provide your personal information to a third party provider of services; or
* Provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you on request to firstname.lastname@example.org (although we reserve the right to charge reasonable fee for this if requests are excessive or repetitive).
You have the right to withdraw your consent in relation to us processing your personal data (as mentioned above) at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe button in any mailout you receive.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, especially the special categories above, this will mean that we are unable to provide our services to you.
Security of your personal information
Our responsibility to you
At Families Feeling Safe, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to protect and secure the information we collect. We are committed to protecting personal information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorised access and destruction and we take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information.
We make every effort to protect your personal information. However, there is always an inherent risk, beyond our control, in sending information over the internet. If we do ever encounter any online data breaches, we commit to taking prompt action to resolve the situation to protect your information.
Families Feeling Safe Ltd, Starfish House 3 North Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 4AT