My Feelings Matter workshop
- For parents and carers of primary age children and can also be adapted for parents with teenagers.
This 2-2.5 hour interactive workshop explores a range of emotions and physical feelings including early warning signs and how they are linked to thoughts and behaviour. We look at a story and how this can help parents talk with children about feelings and who they could talk with.
- Introduces the link between feelings, thoughts and behaviours
- Shows you how to recognise and understand feelings and Early Warning Signs
- Explores feelings and how to deal with them using our networks.
The outcomes of the workshop will show you how to:
- Recognise feelings
- Have awareness of Early Warning Signs
- Recognise the links between feelings, thoughts and behaviours.
What parents and carers are saying about this course
The most significant thing I learned is to understand situations and I have the right to feel safe like the rest of my family/friends. I thought it was a well delivered course by 2 brilliant tutors who were calm, clear and supportive. Absolutely brilliant course and it’s made me aware that you can never stop learning about different strategies.
Upcoming Training & Courses