We are committed to excellent customer service. We regard complaints as an opportunity to turn an unhelpful experience for a service user into a helpful one, as well as an opportunity to learn and to improve.
The purpose of our complaints handling procedures is to ensure that we:
- listen and are responsive to people who raise an issue
- respond swiftly and at a level close to the point of service delivery
- are fair and consistent
- offer solutions and/or explanations
- offer complainants recourse to someone more senior/more independent if they wish
- respect confidentiality
- record complaints consistently, and monitor what is recorded
use complaints positively as an opportunity for learning and improvement.
In making a complaint we believe most people want:
- to be listened to;
- to have the problem accepted as important;
- to be offered a solution or explanation;
- to have their distress acknowledged and
- to be assured the same thing will not happen again.
It is therefore essential that people raising a complaint are involved in discussing their concerns and in finding solutions.
Please note that any work carried out for a local authority will follow its policies and guidance.
If you have a complaint, please contact:
Families Feeling Safe Ltd E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 01462 700021