- Families Feeling Safe, a 10 session evidence-based Protective Behaviours Programme for mums, dads and carers.
- ‘Norris the Bear’, a 4 session Protective Behaviours based programme for children aged between 4 and 7 and their parents.
- ‘Is this okay? Am I okay?‘, a Protective Behaviours based programme for teens.Protective Behaviours based work with children in schools.
- ‘Parenting Toolkit’, a 4 session Protective Behaviours based programme for mums, dads and carers. This can be an introduction to the Families Feeling Safe 10 session programme or a refresher for those who have attended it.
Our training courses
- Protective Behaviours Level 1 (Foundation). A 2-day course exploring the key elements and applications of the Protective Behaviours process. Click here for more information.
- Protective Behaviours Level 2 (Intermediate). A 3-day course for gaining deeper knowledge and understanding of the Protective Behaviours process and to develop a broader range of skills for using it. Participants will need to have completed this course in order to be able to access facilitator training courses such as the ‘Families Feeling Safe programme for mums, dads and carers’. Click here for more information.
- Families Feeling Safe facilitator training. A 2-day course designed to enable participants to facilitate the Families Feeling Safe 10 session programme for mums, dads and carers. Click here for more information.
- A 2-hour session for those who wish to gain an insight into what Protective Behaviours is and how it can be used.
Support for Protective Behaviours practitioners
- Network meetings are held for those who have completed Level 1 training. These provide an opportunity for people to share practice experience with each other and to re-familiarise themselves with a specific part of the Protective Behaviours process. They are held in various venues and areas.
- Network meetings are held for facilitators of the Families Feeling Safe Programme for mums, dads and carers.
- Co-delivering one of our programmes with one of our experienced facilitators